Make meaningful connections as a volunteer at CBV
Our Volunteer Program welcomes individuals of all ages who wish to share their time and/or talents to benefit our residents. Orientations for volunteers are scheduled to acquaint new volunteers with Central Baptist Village and to provide important information for a successful experience. For more information please complete the form below or contact our Volunteer Director at 708-583-8500. You can also download a PDF of our full form.
We offer a wide range of volunteering opportunities and strive to match the desire to give with meaningful connections throughout our community including:
- One-on-one visits
- Group activities such as bingo, trivia, crafts etc.
- Helping to escort residents in wheelchairs for events
- Assisting with technological interests
- Intergenerational events
- Classroom field trips
- Volunteer partnerships sponsored through workplace
- Events sponsored by church groups